To Every Tribe targets primarily the unreached peoples of Papua New Guinea, Mexico, First Nations in Canada, and South Asia. The following positions will require the successful completion of our Center For Pioneer Church Planting missionary training program or its equivalency.
Long-term church planting opportunities in Papua New Guinea, Mexico, First Nations in Canada, and South Asia are much the same. This is a partial list of the cross-cultural workers needed:
- Church planters that have experience in discipleship and leadership training; fluent in Spanish (Mexico) and Melanesian Pidgin (PNG)
- Ethnographers (ones trained in doing ethnographic research to locate, identify and gather data pertaining to the remaining unreached peoples)
- Ethno-Musicologists (ones trained in how to “redeem” native forms of music for more meaningful worship in the host culture)
- Linguists / Bible Translators
- Support Personnel (those to assist bush missionaries with needed supplies)
- Pilot / Airplane Mechanic (a need for the future)